We would like to reassure our clients that it is business as usual at White Rock Knotweed Solutions. We are following all Government guidelines regarding Health & Safety and social distancing, ensuring both our staff and clients remain SAFE.
To protect our staff and clients we will adhere to the following Guidelines:
- We wear PPE at all times.
- Only one member of staff will attend your property.
- There will be no physical contact with any of our clients.
- We will maintain a 2-meter distance at all times.
- We sanitise all of our equipment before and after use.
- A programme of works will be provided if we need to gain access through your property.
- Handles, doors and surfaces will not be touched.
- We will prepare your report, Guarantee and invoice electronically.
If you have Japanese Knotweed, contact South Wales leading Japanese Knotweed specialist, either by phone or fill in our contact form and a member of staff will be in touch.